Fulltime | Utrecht (1 day a week) / Remote (4 days)
What will you be doing as a Software and Unity Developer?
As a Software and Unity Developer you will work on different projects using Unity3D.
You will be working on a custom location tracking system similar to the HTC Lighthouse. Focus on pose calibration using various mathematical methods. Developing ways to know where a helmet of sensors is relative to multiple lighthouses.
Furthermore, you will be working on a full-body scanner for which optimizations and updated calculation methods are used to get accurate measurements of body parts.
Who are you?
To be successful as a Software and Unity Developer you have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role or as a (Software) Developer.
Furthermore you have the knowledge of:
- Calculus and linear algebra on Bachelor or Master degree level
- Unity Development with runtime and editor scripts;
- Non-basic data structures (lists, dictionaries, maps);
- Wireless Networks.
WHAT WE OFFER?
In this role you will be working for Building Virtuality a Stamhuis company. Stamhuis offers an inspiring no-nonsense working environment and competitive employment conditions. Within the team there is plenty of room to develop your talents and your own proactive input is welcome. We take good care of its employees, which is why we offer the following:
- 25 vacation days and 5 extra scheduled days off around public holidays in the case of full-time employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work 1 day a week in Rijssen;
- Pension plan with 50% employers contribution;
- Laptop and telephone;
- Opportunities to follow training courses and good career opportunities;
- A temporary contract with a view to a permanent contract. We invest in sustainable partnerships, not only with customers but especially with employees. Our employees are our capital;
- Informative quarterly meetings with management and employees, as well as an active staff association;
- An informal flat organisation that deals with the latest developments in all areas;
Building Virtuality (BV) is a progressive technology company. Gaming technology and Industry 4.0 solutions has no secrets for us. Building Virtuality uses these technology combinations to improve and simplify business processes. Building Virtuality (BV) originated from sister company Recreate. The basis lies in the development of standard applications for the construction column in collaboration with Recreate customers, including Stamhuis, Plegt-Vos and Groothuis Bouwgroep. The need for focus has led to the split-off and establishment of BV. The close collaboration with sister company Recreate has remained.
Our selection procedure consists of several phases. After you have sent your application, our colleagues will check whether it is a good match. If so: you will be quickly invited for an introductory online meeting with a person in charge of the department. After the interview you will be given a substantive test, this is an assignment with an issue that you might encounter during your work. The assessment of this test and the result will be discussed in a conversation, here you will immediately be told whether we can call you our new colleague.
Do you have any more questions about this vacancy, please contact Chantal Verberkt via Whatsapp or phone at 0031 (0)6-50220536.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Ben je enthousiast over deze vacature? Solliciteer dan direct via onderstaande button.Solliciteer